Do you want to invest money in a house in Pennsylvania? Purchasing a property is a big financial step, so the first thing you need to do is to explore the real estate market and to know your financial situation. Collegeville is one of the cities you should consider when it comes to homes. Buying a property in Collegeville has its pros and cons too, of course. And your job is to research all those facts and to be fully informed before signing a contract.
Collegeville is a small suburb located in Montgomery County, PA, and the population is about 6,000 and people are very friendly and nice. If you want to move there with kids, don’t worry, crime rates are very low, schools are great, and what is most important for you know, housing is affordable. It offers residents a dense suburban feel and many young professionals choose to live here (most residents are between 18 and 24 years old). Consider this place no matter are you buying a second home in PA or a primary home.
What to know when buying a property in Collegeville
The first thing you should know that this suburb is one of the best places in PA to buy a house, which is good information for you. 80% of residents here own a house. If you are looking for the best cities to buy a house in PA, definitely consider this area.
- Of course, if you are moving here, you should know that the median household income is around $110,000 which is a lot more than the national average of $55,300.
- The most important thing that interests you as a home buyer is home values. The median home price here is $390,000 and if you want to rent it later, the median rent is around $1,300 per month.
- If you are sure about buying a property in Collegeville, home values have gone up 5.6% over the past year, so don’t waste time because prices will continue to rise.
- Typically, homes are 63 days on the market (on average).
- Most homes were built between 1970 and 1999 and the biggest number of types are single-family homes with 3 or 4 bedrooms.
To move here fast and safe after buying a home, consider hiring professional movers such as zippyshellphl.com. The most appreciated neighborhoods in the past 20 years are:
- Skippack Pike
Moving your items to a new house Collegeville
How to move all your household items to a new house after buying it? For this task, locals are at your disposal because local movers already know this area and they have a lot of experience.
After buying a property in Collegeville, it is time to organize your relocation and to finish and decorate a house. Be fully prepared and move like a pro, without stress.